Kamis, 04 Agustus 2016

My Cafe: Recipes & Stories v1.9.48 Apk (Unlimited Money) Full Download

My Cafe Recipes & Stories
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories v1.9.48 Apk + Mod (Unlimited Money) Full Download for Android - My Cafe: Recipes & Stories Android merupakan game santai terbaru khusus buat smartphone dan iOS yang menyuguhkan berbagai simulation dan menyenangkan dalam HP Android maupun iOS sobat.

My Cafe: Recipes & Stories Mod Apk ini sobat nantinya akan menjadi pemain untuk mengembangkan usaha Restoran mulai dari usaha kopi dan makanan ringan, dan sobat harus melayani pembeli dengan sangat baik.

Fitur My Cafe: Recipes & Stories for Android

My Restaurant, My Cafe Story
  • Story mode with unique characters and meaningful relationships. Learn the stories of your regulars, make new friends and experience your own restaurant adventure.
Cafe Treats & Bakery Sweets
  • Coffee and hot drinks for cafe fans!
  • Bakery treats and restaurant eats!
  • Special baking and cooking recipes like the Sweet Tales Latte, the Mojito Cupcake and more!
Restaurant & Cafe Simulator
  • Design your own coffee shop with over 200 decorative items
  • Manage your cafe by taking big risks or going slow and steady
  • Manage restaurant staff, hire, train and fire your employees
Customized Cafe & Bakery Story – Gossip & Intrigue Abound
  • Coffee shop gossip goes a long way! Investigate the town’s story and discover secrets the whole town wants to know!
 Game Screenshot
My Cafe Recipes & Stories 2
My Cafe Recipes & Stories 3

Apk Info
  • Nama File: My Cafe: Recipes & Stories
  • Versi: 1.9.48
  • Mod: Unlimited Money
  • Kategori: santai
Cara Instal
  • Download My Cafe: Recipes & Stories Mod Apk Terbaru
  • Simpan file ke SD/Android/OBB
  • Instal Game seperti biasa
  • Done
  • Enjoy ''My Cafe: Recipes & Stories Modded Hack Apk on your smartphone/iOS''
Link Download
+1 Jika anda menyukai Artikel ini